WAY IN HELL is this Website is associated with or sponsored by CBS Studios
Brady Bunch or the actors or talent associated there with, nor would it ever
- 31) CONFESSIONS,
CONFESSIONS- Peter breaks Carol's favorite
vase, and after an attempt to fix it fails, the other kids take the heat so Peter won't
miss a camping trip.
- 1)What did Bobby say when he saw the vase?
- 2)What did Mike and Carol buy Peter?
- 3)What was Greg and Bobby's final
- 4)Who gave out the kid's punishments?
- 5)Did Peter go on his camping trip?
- 6)Did Alice confess to breaking the vase?
- 7)Who did the boys see while buying the
- 8)True or False Marcia helped fix the vase?
- 9)What kind of ball broke the vase?
- 10)Who put the flowers in the vase?
- 1) "Mom always says, 'Don't play ball
in the house'."
- 2)a lantern
- 3)clean the screens
- 9)a basketball
- 10)Greg and Peter
- 32) THE TATTLETALE- Cindy turns into a nark and rats out her brothers and
- 1)What spilled onto Mike's eggs?
- 2)What did Alice win?
- 3)Where did Mike threaten to send Tiger?
- 4)What did Mike bring home to play with
- 5)What kind of contest did Alice enter?
- 6)Where did tiger put the letter?
- 7)Who was missing from this episode?
- 8)What did Alice do to the postman?
- 9)Who was the thief?
- 10)True or False Cindy tattled on Carol?
- 2)a stereo
- 4)a record
- 5)a jingle writing contest
- 6)the doghouse
- 8)she hugged him
- 33) CALL ME
IRRESPONSIBLE- Greg gets a job in Mike's
office where he finds he's not as responsible as he thinks when he twice losses important
plans he was supposed to deliver.
- 1)Why did Greg want a job?
- 2)Where was Greg taking the plans?
- 3)What's the name of Mike's boss?
- 4)Greg's girlfriend's name was A) Sandy
- 5)Which 3 kids invest with Greg on his car?
- 6)Did Greg get fired?
- 7)While delivering the plans where did Greg
stop the first time?
- 8)What went wrong with Greg's bike?
- 9)In this episode how old is Greg?
- 10)What did Greg have to empty in Mike's
- 1)to save money to buy a car
- 2)the printers (copier shop)
- 3)Mr. Phillips
- 4) C) Randi
- 5)Jan, Peter and Bobby
- 7)magazine stand
- 8)the chain broke
- 10)the trash can
IMPRACTICAL JOKER- Jan goes too far with
her practical jokes when she almost gets Greg's mouse killed.
- 1)Who did Alice call when she saw Greg's mouse?
- 2)Where did they finally find the mouse?
- 3)Why did Greg have the mouse?
- 4)Why did the boys bring the mouse up to their room?
- 5)True or False Tiger liked the mouse.
- 6)What did Jan put on Alice's coat?
- 7)The mouse's name was A) Myron B)Whitey C)Byron
- 8)Who did Jan scare with the mouse?
- 9)Where did Greg first have to keep the mouse?
- 10)Where did Jan hide the mouse?
- 1)the exterminator
- 2)Tiger's doghouse
- 3)he was part of a science project
- 4)to keep it away from the neighbor's cat
- 6)a fake ink spot
- 7) A)Myron
- 8)Cindy and Marcia
- 9)the garage
- 10)in a hamper
35) A FISTFUL
OF REASONS- When Cindy's lisp gets her
teased at school by Buddy the bully, Peter is forced to defend her and himself in a fight.
- 1)Who did Alice accidentally punch in the stomach?
- 2)What injury did Buddy give Peter?
- 3)What injury did Peter give Buddy?
- 4)What was the rhyme Buddy teased Cindy with?
- 5)Why did Buddy come to the Brady house to see
- 6)Who wasn't in this episode?
- 7)What did Cindy practice reading to help her not to
- 8)What name did Buddy call Peter?
- 9)Who jumped rope with Peter?
- 10)Who did Peter practice fighting with?
- 2)a black eye
- 3)a loose tooth
- 4)"Baby talk, baby talk it's a wonder you can
- 5)to borrow some tongue twister books
- 7)tongue twisters
- 36) WHAT GOES UP...-
Bobby sprains his ankle trying to get into Peters club and
clubhouse. His parents get him a pet bird and everyone tries to help him overcome his
newly developed fear of heights.
- 1)What did Cindy dress up as to help take care of
- 2)Who scared the bird?
- 3)Who wanted to challenge Bobby too see who could
- 4)Who was last on the trampoline?
- 5)What did Bobby climb on to catch his bird?
- 6)Which ankle does Bobby hurt?
- 7)Whose room's shutter was Mike pretending to fix?
- 8)Who was the first to get on the trampoline?
- 9)Who was Jan on the trampoline with?
- 10)What did Bobby name his parakeet?
- 1) a nurse
- 5)the swingset
- 7)the boys
OUT PARTY- When their tonsils come out
Cindy and Carol have a hard time keeping from talking and accidentally insult Mike's boss
when she thinks it Mike trying to trick her into talking.
- 1)What was the name of Mike's boss?
- 2)What flavor of ice cream does Alice give Carol and
- 3)Where was Alice when Mike's boss called the house?
- 4)Who got sick on the boat trip?
- 5)Who was not in this episode?
- 6)What did Mike's boss bring to Carol?
- 7)Who was Carol's phone friend A)Shelly B)Ellie
- 8)Was the doctor male or female?
- 9)Name one of the two things Carol
"caught" while practicing casting.
- 10)True or False They had to reschedule the boat
- 1)Mr. Phillips
- 3)the market
- 7) B)Ellie
- 9)charcoal or Mr. Dittmeyer
38) THE NOT-SO-UGLY DUCKLING-Jan develops a self image problem when boys aren't
interested in her, so she makes up a boyfriend, until mom discovers a solution.
- 1)Who did Jan blame for stealing her boyfriend?
- 2)Who did Jan go to for advice on boys?
- 3)What event did the Brady's plan to cheer up Jan?
- 4)Why didn't boys like Jan? A)she had freckles B)she
had b.o. C)she dressed like a guy
- 5)True or False George Glass came to the party.
- 6)What does the pharmacist tell Jan to use to get
rid of her freckles?
- 7)Who does Jan have call her so her family will
think it's her boyfriend?
- 8)What was Peter giving Jan for her birthday?
- 9)Name either Jan's first boyfriend or the one she
- 10)Which two kids saw Jan trying to get rid of her
- 3)a surprise party
- 4) C)she dressed like a guy
- 6)a lemon
- 7)the operator
- 8)a picture he drew
- 9)Clark Tyson or George Glass
- 10)Bobby an Cindy
39) TELL IT
LIKE IT IS- Carol submits a story about her
family to an editor, but he rejects it until he sees what the Brady family is really like.
- 1)Where did Carol write her manuscript?
- 2)Who went through the trash to try to read her
- 3)The magazine editor's name was A) Olfield B)
Defozzio C) Delefield
- 4)Who was inspired by Carol to begin writing?
- 5)True or False At the end Carol was excited to
write another story.
- 6)How many versions did Carol make of her article?
- 7)What did Mike drop when he ran into Alice?
- 8)What did the school nurse tell Greg he had?
- 9)Who did Carol let read her second version before
she sent it to the magazine?
- 10)Why was Carol's first version rejected?
- 1)the den
- 2)the boys
- 3) C)Delefeild
- 8)poison oak
- 9)Mike, Greg, Marcia, and Alice
- 10)it wasn't positive enough
DRUMMER BOY- When Bobby doesn't make the
glee-club he tries the drums instead. When Peter does make the club his teammates tease
him until a pro athlete visits and changes their mind.
- 1)What did Peter's football teammates call him
because he sang?
- 2)Where did they move Bobby and his drums when the
kids complained about the
- 3)What professional athlete guest stars in this
- 4)What other Bradys were in the glee club with
- 5)What gift did Mike give Bobby after the bugle
didn't work out?
- 6)Where did Marcia and Greg go to study?
- 7)Why couldn't Bobby practice in the garage?
- 8)What song did Bobby try to play on the bugle?
- 9)True or False Jan was in this episode.
- 10)Why did Bobby want to play an instrument?
- 2)the garage
- 3)Deacon Jones
- 4)Jan and Cindy
- 5)a baton
- 7)the neighbors complained
- 10)He wanted to prove he was musical even though he
didn't make the glee club.
- All trivia and commentary is copyrighted
1997 "Brady Bunch 101" and may not be used without permission of the copyright