WAY IN HELL is this Website is associated with or sponsored by CBS Studios
Brady Bunch or the actors or talent associated there with, nor would it
- 91) HOW TO SUCCEED IN
BUSINESS- Peter gets fired from his first
job, at a bike shop, but has trouble telling his parents.
- 1)Who else knew Peter was fired?
- 2)What did Mike and Carol buy from the bike shop?
- 3)The bike store was named A)Martinelli's B)Frank's
- 4)Where did the Bradys eat their dinner?
- 5)Bobby got a job doing what?
- 6)True or False Peter got fired for not coming to
- 7)When Peter got fired what did everyone think he
- 8)What did Cindy buy for her bike?
- 9)What did Peter do when everyone thought he was
- 10)What did Alice's bike have on it that no one else
- 3) A)Martinelli's
- 4)on the patio
- 5)delivering papers
- 6)false(he was too slow)
- 7)a promotion
- 8)a horn
- 9)he went to the park to feed the pigeons
- 10)training wheels
NIGHT- Jan messes up the bill on a gift for
their parents and the kids must go on a t.v. show to try to win the money by singing.
- 1)What gift did the kids try to get their parents?
- 2)What did they name the singing group?
- 3)Who's idea was it to be in the contest?
- 4)What kind of day do the kids sing about?
- 5)Name one thing the kids said they were doing when
they were really rehearsing?
- 6)Where did the kids say they were going when they
went to the contest?
- 7)Who first noticed the kids were on television?
- 8)Where did Bobby and Cindy go for money?
- 9)Did the kid's win the amateur contest?
- 10)Who paid the final bill for the anniversary gift?
- 1)a silver platter
- 2)The Silver Platters
- 5)Exercising, fixing a bike, or cleaning the garage
- 6)a football game
- 8)a bank
- 9)a sunshine day
- 10)Mike and Carol
NEVER TOO OLD- Mike and Carols grandparents
visit and end up eloping.
- 1)Carol's grandma's name is Connie A)Hutchins
- 2)What did Connie call Henry?
- 3)What was Henry's former profession?
- 4)What sport was Connie playing with the boys?
- 5)What was Bobby playing with in the park?
- 6)What were grandma and grandpa doing when they had
their first fight?
- 7)Who took Connie to the park?
- 8)Who played matchmaker?
- 9)What did they send the Bradys at the end?
- 10)Where did they elope to?
- 1) A)Hutchins
- 2)Hank or judge
- 3)being a judge
- 5)an airplane
- 6)having dinner
- 8)Marcia and Jan
- 9)a postcard
- 10)Las Vegas
94) A ROOM AT
THE TOP- A cleaning of the attic leaves it
open as a bedroom which Greg and Marcia fight over and move in and out of.
- 1)What was the first thing Marcia moved into the
- 2)What event did Marcia want to have in her attic
- 3)How many times did Greg move in and out of the
- 4)Who tried to get Marcia to move out of the attic?
- 5)Where were Mike and Carol that evening?
- 6)Who cleaned out the attic?
- 7)Who cried?
- 8)Who first told Greg he could move into the attic?
- 9)True or False Greg wanted to move out of the
- 10)Why did Mike and Carol give Greg the attic?
- 2)a slumber party
- 3)in twice, out once
- 4)Bobby and Peter
- 5)the charity bazaar
- 10)because he was older
WHITE AND THE SEVEN BRADYS- The Bradys all
star in a play to help Cindy raise money.
- 1)The play was to raise money to buy who a gift?
- 2)Who played the wicked queen?
- 3)Where did they have the play?
- 4)Who goes to the store for an apple?
- 5)Who played the only non-Brady dwarf?
- 6)What role did everyone want to play?
- 7)Cindy's teacher's name was A)Whiteland B)Whitland
- 8)Why were Sam and Mike late getting back to do the
- 9)Who ate all the apples?
- 10)What gift were they buying with the money?
- 1)Cindy's teacher
- 3)the Brady backyard
- 4)Mike and Sam
- 7) C)Whitfield
- 8)They were stopped by a cop.
- 96) MAIL ORDER HERO- Bobby lies and tells his friends he knows Joe Nameth, but
when Joe comes to town his friends call his bluff. Joe visits after receiving a phony
letter about Bobby being sick.
- 1)What team did Joe Nameth play for?
- 2)In Bobby's dream where were he and Joe playing?
- 3)Who wrote Joe the letter?
- 4)What did Bobby say Joe did whenever he was in
- 5)Who was studying first aid?
- 6)What did Jan wrap Alice in?
- 7)Why was Joe in town?
- 8)What did Joe give Bobby?
- 9)True or False Bobby's friends got to see Joe.
- 10)True or False Carol and Mike went to see Joe's
- 2)the backyard
- 4)he has dinner with the Bradys
- 7)he had a game
- 8)a photo of Joe
ELOPEMENT- The Bradys mistakenly get the
idea that Alice and Sam are eloping.
- 1)What gift do Sam and Alice finally agree on? A)a
mixer B)a toaster C)china
- 2)True or False Sam and Alice get engaged.
- 3)What gift does Sam want to give their friends?
- 4)Who throws a reception for Sam and Alice?
- 5)Who's relative was actually eloping?
- 6)What instrument does Bobby play in this episode?
- 7)Which two Bradys first think Alice is eloping?
- 8)What sport were Sam and Alice playing when the
Bradys thought they were eloping?
- 9)Who was Mrs. Harris?
- 10)What did Sam want Mike to find for him?
- 1) A)mixer
- 3)bowling balls
- 4)the Bradys
- 5)Sam's (his cousin Clara)
- 6)the organ
- 7)Marcia and Jan
- 9)she was a replacement for Alice on her honeymoon
- 10)low cost housing
- 98) ADIOS,
JOHNNY BRAVO- Greg is chosen to be Johnny
Bravo but when he learns it wasn't because of his abilities he rejoins the rest of the
kids to sing.
- 1)What kind of animal was pictured all over Buddy's
- 2)What do the girl fans do to Greg?
- 3)Does Greg ever choose a college?
- 4)What did Greg do to his Johnny Bravo contracts
after hearing his song?
- 5)What colors were the costumes of the singing
- 6)Tami Cutler was A)an agent B)a groupie C)Greg's
- 7)True or False Carol is a college graduate.
- 8)True of False The song lyrics say to "create
a lot of love and good vibes for humanity."
- 9)Why was Greg picked to be Johnny Bravo?
- 10)How many songs did the Brady kids sing in this
- 2)rip his shirt
- 4)he riped them up
- 5)yellow and orange
- 6) A)an agent
- 9)he fit the suit
- 99) NEVER TOO
Bobby thinks he's in love after
getting his first kiss from a girl named Millicent.
- 1)What was Bobby playing before he got kissed?
- 2)What did Bobby see when he kissed Millicent?
- 3)What instrument does Mike play?
- 4)Who ran around saying "I've got a
- 5)Who did Bobby go to for love advice?
- 6)Who saw Millicent kiss Bobby?
- 7)Was Bobby wearing braces?
- 8)What illness did Bobby think he may have caught
- 9)What dance did the Bradys do in their living room?
- 10)Where did they find Bobby hiding from everyone
- 3)a yukalali
- 9)the Charleston
- 10)the dog house
AND THE WOLF-
Greg's girlfriend needs a
date for a visiting relative and Greg's only option is to use Peter after making him look
older, but when their dates catch on they come up with a plan to get back at Greg and
- 1)What did Peter spill on his date?
- 2)Where did they go on their first date?
- 3)Mike's dinner guests were from what country?
- 4)What did Peter wear to look older?
- 5)Peter's alias was A)Bill B)Jack C)Phil
- 6)Where did they go on their second date?
- 7)Who put on the mustache at the end of the show?
- 8)What kind of relative was visiting Greg's date?
- 9)The girls names were A)Linda and Sally B)Jill and
Kelly C)Sandra and Linda
- 10)Who did the dates pretend to like best?
- 2)the drive-in
- 5) C)Phil
- 6)pizza restaurant
- 8)her cousin
- 9) C)Sandra and Linda
thru #90#101 thru #110
All trivia and commentary is
copyrighted 1997 "Brady Bunch 101" and may not be used without
permission of the copyright holder.